At the 2021 National Club Conference, Erin Gillen, a young coach from Springburn Harriers, launched the new scottishathletics Young People’s Forum.
This forum aims to give young people a platform and voice in all aspects of the planning, development, and delivery of athletics in Scotland!
Do you have what it takes to be the voice for young people in athletics?
Who are we looking for?
- Living in Scotland
- Aged between 14-23
- Are a member and/or volunteer within a scottishathletics affiliated club
- Have been a member and/or volunteer within a scottishathletics affiliated club within the last two years
- Passionate about athletics
- Want to make a difference
What qualities are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Empathy towards others
- Open-minded & creative
For more information visit