It has been confirmed today that we can restart training at the Track in Dalbeattie, therefor we will be meeting at Dalbeattie Athletics Track tomorrow at 6.30pm.
Please note the following:
There will be NO TOILET FACILITEIS and parents are therefor asked to remain close to the venue.
- Athletes will be allocated small training groups (max 10) and they must stay in that group for the complete session, and report directly to that Coach/Helper on arrival.
- Athletes should come prepared with their own Hand Sanitiser
- Parents are not permitted within the Track Area unless they are there to help coach.
- There will be no indoor facilities, and no toilets, therefor parents are asked to stay close to the venue, with a mobile phone, in the event your child needs to go home early.
- Any parent who stopped the £10 standing order for track fees is asked to restart this. Payment by cash is no longer available.
- Parents are also asked to purchase a Stewartry Athletics Hoody or Training Top, available from our online store (Link is on our Website), this is to enable our coaches and helpers to identify our Athletes quickly.
Parents are also requested to read through the ‘Scottish Athletics Practical Guide for Athletes COVID Phase 3’ which you will find in earlier posts on this site. This was also distributed last week to Athletes in attendance at Kirkcudbright.